(1) The Treasurer shall collect the new member initiation fees and remit the portion payable to the Association within two weeks after each initiation.
(2) The Treasurer shall maintain the chapter’s financial records in a bookkeeping system recommended by the Executive Director except when the institution’s rules require the chapter’s financial records be maintained in a specified manner.
The additional duties of the Treasurer shall be as follows:
- Receiving, collecting, disbursing, and depositing all funds of the Chapter under direction of the Chapter or as prescribed further in the bylaws
- Transferring to his or her successor in office, all Chapter money, books, and property in his or her possession.
- Preparing an annual Chapter budget and updating it each semester.
- Follows local ordinances and regulations, agrees to annually complete Treasurer’s Training.